I made this blog to, typically, provide an outlet for my deepseated angst. SO LET ME ELABORATE UPON THAT.
Where to begin????!!? OH MY GOD I AM A PECULIAR INDIVIDUAL, it's very difficult to define!!! But let me start by saying: I AM A VERY REPRESSED INDIVIDUAL. But astrologically speaking, this repression is not part of my internal dynamic as much. Though I used to consider myself a SADdie (Social Anxiety Disorder), I HAVE SINCE CONSIDERED THIS TO BE A FACTOR OF THE SOCIAL MEMBRANE ITSELF. Of course my personality underwent important, somewhat radical transformations in my mid-twenties. In a way, my former, timid, inhibited adolescent self was superseded, inasmuch as the important stages of Individuation can be superseded. But I think I fundamentally understood that my anxieties were based in certain unwarranted perceptions which I had transcended through my own transcendent mind, which I became deeply immersed within.
Yet I must ASSERT that my past formed the foundation of my ADULT UNRAVELING yet MY POINT IS AS SOCIAL AS IT IS PSYCHOLOGICAL, BECAUSE - Simply and Frankly put - THIS WORLD IS GOING TO SHIT AND WE'RE ALL ON BOARD A GIGANTIC TITANIC!!!!!!!!
Huh???? What was I talking about? oH YES. uM....... I want to DIE!!! God dammit I have no idea what I was ranting about. But anyways yes, my situation is dire, and so is the world's- but not the world "Out There" - in Syria, in Yemen, in the slums of Brazil, in the decaying houses of Empire; the world-fabric which is everywhere and nowhere, is simply corroding at every instant. HATE TO BE A DOOMSAYER OR WHATEVER, BUT THIS IS JUST THE CONSTANT PRESSURE I'VE HAD TO DEAL WITH FOR THE PAST DECADE. Some people say to "forget about it", "don't let it distract you", "just do some meth with me", etc. BUT GOD DAMMIT HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO IGNORE THE IMPENDING APOCALYPSE WHEN IT SEEPS INTO MY VERY CUPCAKE TOWELETTE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
CURRENT THOUGHTS
I'm having a hard time accepting my life anymore these days. The past several days I've been feeling sad which is nice to feel again...
-
I think that there are two ways to think about the oneirosphere, the first being a stratum in an individual's psyche, and the secon...
-
Theseus and the Minotaur in the Labyrinth, Edward Burne-Jones, 1861 Schazophrenia is quite a formidable beast, if I dare say. HOW ...
-
In the interminable convolutions of my life I have been studying biology in its microscopic aspects which has led me to find a correlation b...
No comments:
Post a Comment