Saturday, December 8, 2018

In the interminable convolutions of my life I have been studying biology in its microscopic aspects which has led me to find a correlation between human social life with invisible microbiotic life. The principle of life permeates each of its evolutionary stages, though by no means is this a diminuition of humanity, I only seek to explain a resemblance white critiquing the social forms.

In short, as life was supposedly evolved on earth, it went from bacterial to multicellular forms. But as it stands humanity has devolved into lesser organizational forms, depending on its social-physical location. Of course, you cannot reject the fact that society has different forms of grouping together and organic compositions. An individual in short is the vessel for an ego, and the ego is the glue upon new forms of social cells which can adapt or not adapt to the corrosive social membrane. The social membrane though should not be seen as inherently toxic, as the first cells were able to adapt or not adapt to the hostile aquatic environment of earth. Natural selection is still a directive organizing principle, however humans are transcendent in the sphere of cultural procreation- so this analogy's ultimate hollowness cannot be underemphasized. All the same, the principles of evolutionary organization reassert themselves until it has subdued every member within the life-field. Once this happens, the cultural springs of human society become sterile and the forces channeled through humanity become buried again into the tomb of the ancient past.

Not to get all depressing or anything, though there are certainly more germs out there, eating away the fabric of the dominant collective, however one can only . . . . .    one can only . . . . . . . .    one  can only . .  . . . . ..  . .. . . .  one   .     Eat Humans  .   .       Not Blacks though  . . . . . . .    They've been eaten enough . . ..     White Privilege means White Getting Eaten .  . . . . . . .       Eat Humans wherever If You're Hungry .  . . ..  Poop?


Honestly though I am fucking tired of life and would love to die if only it meant that I could go to sleep. Still, there are similarities between primordial forms of life and our current social organization. So I guess I win this round, Pinocchio

No comments:

Post a Comment

CURRENT THOUGHTS

I'm having a hard time accepting my life anymore these days. The past several days I've been feeling sad which is nice to feel again...