Friday, December 7, 2018
Chaos of Internet-Modernity
Quite a strange situation that we have arrived at, yet there was always the festering brooding of the soul and corpus, within every person, everyone in the social flake of storms, no one can distinguish between the other, and yet each snowflake in this blizzard of black, deadly chaos looks different, if only we had eyes for such things. The Chaos is pregnant within our mind-soul-sikhs, an Indian incarnation of our mind spirits, while the abyss lies in the background. Who can tell what the devil is going on? There is chaos. We live in this age. Chaos wields the swored of eternity but clashes upon all love and heart. The municipal frabric unwinds and spends its threads in the Concussiphon of Astral Benefeasance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
CURRENT THOUGHTS
I'm having a hard time accepting my life anymore these days. The past several days I've been feeling sad which is nice to feel again...
-
I think that there are two ways to think about the oneirosphere, the first being a stratum in an individual's psyche, and the secon...
-
Theseus and the Minotaur in the Labyrinth, Edward Burne-Jones, 1861 Schazophrenia is quite a formidable beast, if I dare say. HOW ...
-
In the interminable convolutions of my life I have been studying biology in its microscopic aspects which has led me to find a correlation b...
No comments:
Post a Comment