The peculiar thing is is that perhaps Trumpenstein is meant to control the highest office in the land. Some people, by the way, say that the President is the most powerful person on earth, but I no longer believe that is true even before Trump - but I'm no scientist. Anyways, the truth is that Trumpenstein offers pressing questions to the nature of politics in the age of mass everything; mass media, mass society, mass ass, mass production, etc... mass alienation, etc, etc. Why the fuck does this even exist in the first place? is what Trumpenstein's presence asks us. You should perhaps begin to question the very office which he came to occupy.
It has been established that the president, ever since the advent of the TV (think the JFK v. Nixon debates) has become a kind of television spectacle, a PR executive for the capitalist regime, and most blatantly in Trumpenstein's case, a political celebrity- so the devolution was almost inevitable, and his election should have come as no real surprise (its spectacularly-induced pain is a whole other matter, however).
So this bothers me as someone who has been consciously 'communist' for as long as I can remember. I have a personal tendency to equate history with historical materialism- though history is only the intestinal movement of god known as the human species. So it is almost an entirely organic process for me, much like porcupine semen oozing into one bubbly froth. Of course though that's not all there is... there is no reason for Trumpenstein to seize the White House once again, even if he is the most natural possessor of such a basically rotting piece of real estate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
CURRENT THOUGHTS
I'm having a hard time accepting my life anymore these days. The past several days I've been feeling sad which is nice to feel again...
-
I think that there are two ways to think about the oneirosphere, the first being a stratum in an individual's psyche, and the secon...
-
Theseus and the Minotaur in the Labyrinth, Edward Burne-Jones, 1861 Schazophrenia is quite a formidable beast, if I dare say. HOW ...
-
In the interminable convolutions of my life I have been studying biology in its microscopic aspects which has led me to find a correlation b...
No comments:
Post a Comment