Ah dear dear me well I've been drinking and thinking of late and it really hurts but you know it all hurts for the lot of us. Yes it is quite amazing how we all feel pain and long for something better as long as our bodies and souls suffer, while the spaces between us all become as ethereal as space, and that's no lie. Very very peculiar if I might say, very bedeviling at times though, it's a strange strange world, there's no doubt in my mind this reality is a kind of dream electrified by the needs of reality- and who is to deny this need?
God is a butcher of sardines and tiny anatomy.
I can't remember what this devilish post was for but I'm sure it was to express my pain which I know is connected to the pain of everything and the consciousness which illumines this endless vine, blossoming into so many little bodies fighting for life and an unreachable thing called love yet always hoping. A dream in a porcelain boat-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
CURRENT THOUGHTS
I'm having a hard time accepting my life anymore these days. The past several days I've been feeling sad which is nice to feel again...
-
I think that there are two ways to think about the oneirosphere, the first being a stratum in an individual's psyche, and the secon...
-
Theseus and the Minotaur in the Labyrinth, Edward Burne-Jones, 1861 Schazophrenia is quite a formidable beast, if I dare say. HOW ...
-
In the interminable convolutions of my life I have been studying biology in its microscopic aspects which has led me to find a correlation b...
No comments:
Post a Comment