Oh man I got blazed last night (morning) on dreams even though well I guess I've always got chemicals swishing in my brain but there was no basic drug overriding my sober consciousness which should have preciptated it except the long-term dependence on drugs pharmaceutical and otherwise etc hope you're not bored by my preamble anyways the point was that my Dreams tonight were especially styrong and vivid of course I saw my lady as she was walking her dog through my neighborhood in a wedding skirt and yellow stalkings... and I went back to change my shoes because I felt awkward in the ones I was wearing (i.e. sexual awkwardness) but I had such trouble getting the shoes on like I was congealed in time, but I got on my bike to go look for her, and though I had some doubts I saw that she was in the corner house, a rich, gardening house on the corner with a full family gathering, and I saw her through the windows.
Yet what troubled me after I awoke and fell back asleep was the dream where I worked at? drank at? pirated with? a bar and some troubadors came through talking about a mandolin they were going to give away for free by hanging up somewhere- me and another followed them, thirsting after that scrumptious mandolin, transitioning into an elementary school, when they became more defensive and against our desire to take hold of the mandolin when the bar suddenly was infested with some thuggish individuals who I was making peace with eventually me and a skinhead-looking man, a gentle ogreish type got in trouble (after various bar scenes) for pressing 'the candy buttons' and enjoying the candies; this later transitioned into us all traveling through the eastern Cascades, finally in Damascus buying some rides on (the Snake River???) a boat caravan, when I slipped into the water (earlier in another dream I had caused the drowning of a baby) and was in danger of drowning; then I was in danger of being late for the caravan dealing with my luggage (PSYCHIC BAGGAGE ANYBODY?), coughing up bloody phlegm and washing off grease nuggets from my body; and having to deal with the trashed, polluted waters human and FLUVIAL (this is a Latin-derived adjective word for RIVER), in this so-called boat-caravan which WHEN I FINALLY MADE IT OUT OF THE SHOWER WAS A TRAIN WITH ALL MY FAMILY
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
CURRENT THOUGHTS
I'm having a hard time accepting my life anymore these days. The past several days I've been feeling sad which is nice to feel again...
-
I think that there are two ways to think about the oneirosphere, the first being a stratum in an individual's psyche, and the secon...
-
Theseus and the Minotaur in the Labyrinth, Edward Burne-Jones, 1861 Schazophrenia is quite a formidable beast, if I dare say. HOW ...
-
In the interminable convolutions of my life I have been studying biology in its microscopic aspects which has led me to find a correlation b...
No comments:
Post a Comment