Saturday, January 26, 2019
Ether detachment
I was reflecting on this and I feel that people don't have a well-seated practice of detachment in a metaphysical sense, which means that people don't look at themselves as souls. Now now I dare say that can most cErtAinLy be a problematic view to adopt BuuuTT----- but - the thing is people let their human egos, their physical embodiments, assert a hegemony in the perceptions of social interrelating- that is we don't take people as merely sweltering combustions of senses, sounds, and sexual juices- we actually think that the objective world is greater than the subjective. Sometimes when I intentionally humiliate myself I am simply recognizing this fact that I am just a smorgasboard of sensations- when all the people on the MAX gape upon me, feeling awkward, perhaps wishing that I feel awkward, as I walk up and down the aisle quacking and meowing as if I was a child.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
CURRENT THOUGHTS
I'm having a hard time accepting my life anymore these days. The past several days I've been feeling sad which is nice to feel again...
-
I think that there are two ways to think about the oneirosphere, the first being a stratum in an individual's psyche, and the secon...
-
Theseus and the Minotaur in the Labyrinth, Edward Burne-Jones, 1861 Schazophrenia is quite a formidable beast, if I dare say. HOW ...
-
In the interminable convolutions of my life I have been studying biology in its microscopic aspects which has led me to find a correlation b...
No comments:
Post a Comment