Monday, October 28, 2019

Social Rant about Society and all its Quandries!!!

Wow I haven't posted on here in forever because maybe I find this whole business alienating at best???? HAHA you know I revel in my insanity, blah blah blah but it's not truly insanity otherwise I would find NO meaning in it whatsoever but yoy know what, fuck that, fuck that! I think the world is still meaingful - if enven there aren't a bunch of angel lobsters guarding us in the sky, I dont care cause it's so much fun to be alive and what IF communism were a true utopian ideal that could be realized? Wouldn't it be a lot better?
Of course it's just wishful to be thinking too much about such things given our objective poverty (whether or not you're materially beneath the poverty line, and fuck any SJW who tries to discount your suffering MERELY BECAUSE you are not economically oppressed, though all the solidaire to them) - ANYWAYS BLAH BLAH BLAH here I am bloggin like a good drunken middleclass fool full of intoxicated dreams and lil eye-faeries and here I go again quack quack quackin and yet it seems to fall flat on the world's buttcheek and well I keep going on, I keep on, though  Itell ya this whole organism is dyin, goin by the wayside, talk about a stale artichoke my nigga, damn, now it's like I haven't had pussy in a long time and not to objectivize ladybirds, I mean, totally autonomous female individuals cisgender females, but damn oh deeeeeear I could say fuck you to a lot of people who ... you know what I dont care about privilege unless... there I go ... why do I digress all the time? I dont know must be some ADHD symptom of our age.
(I have just thought about actual ADHD sufferers vocalizing their objection to me watering down their symptom by casually identifying with it, get that)
Well well well it doesn't matter too much though , it's good to just hold tight to yourself and your loved ones, treat people with respect unless they don't treat you as such, which only means that they're your children and you're their parent. There! Now take care of these damn children with me! Come on y'all!!! Anyways time to drink some more

No comments:

Post a Comment

CURRENT THOUGHTS

I'm having a hard time accepting my life anymore these days. The past several days I've been feeling sad which is nice to feel again...