Upon my walk I saw two slugs
that reminded me of me and my true love.
The lady slug bumped into the guy slug several times
though he seemed agitated by it
as she curled behind and he
slimed away
I was expecting it to end there and then,
surely he had given her the boot,
but no, he hadn't,
now he curled as she followed,
and he now bumped into her
and she now slimed
the other way.
I each pet them in their soft skin
for the lady slug reminded me of my truest heart's desire
the girl who bumped me and who didn't get bumped back
until it was too late
Friday, September 14, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
CURRENT THOUGHTS
I'm having a hard time accepting my life anymore these days. The past several days I've been feeling sad which is nice to feel again...
-
I think that there are two ways to think about the oneirosphere, the first being a stratum in an individual's psyche, and the secon...
-
Theseus and the Minotaur in the Labyrinth, Edward Burne-Jones, 1861 Schazophrenia is quite a formidable beast, if I dare say. HOW ...
-
In the interminable convolutions of my life I have been studying biology in its microscopic aspects which has led me to find a correlation b...
No comments:
Post a Comment