Monday, September 10, 2018

THE FUTURE OF SOCIAL MEDIA!!!

Have you ever perhaps noticed how social media is TAKING OVER OUR LIVES??!? It's no surprise, no surprise at all!!!!! Everyone is speaking about it- ON SOCIAL MEDIA!!! Does the Radio count as social Media????? I listen to NPR. NO, it doesn't.


Anyways so I was thinking. You know how the fusion of AI and the prophesied creation of Singularity is one of the many dystopian strands projected for the future? Well clearly this is one of them and it is based on the belief that humanity and its technic infrastructure will survive whatever real and imagined apocalypses are coming around the bend. I know very little about neomodern technology but I can presume that it is incredibly sophisticated and increasingly integrated so that the virtual-reality electrofabric is connecting us on a more hyper neurological level - not, as I would say, as bleakly as the Matrix - which is producing a kind of humanity which is more and more transhumanist or androidian, etc- the more thorough integration between cybernetic micomachines and the human.


But let us take a step back to what I was originally thinking, which is much more rooted in actual time than these possible dystopian paths. I have realized the State infrastructure necessary to mobilize this Web of Silicon neural hegemony over our everyday consciousness. You see as the various mediums of social media's structure become integrated - Google, Gmail, Youtube, this Blog site, Amazon, etc - not only do these state capitalists seek to supplant an outdated economy based in the postindustrial service sector (I apologize for getting so terminological), and create a new division between rich and poor (the techies and the obsolete pre-millenials), of new forms of hyper-real existential capital and actual capital, the more that they seek to control the State to create their own hyperreal liberal dystopia, the more so does this fabric permeate into our mind cunts and create a general stickiness, most ethereal, between our gentle little porcupine concsiousnesses or whatever spirit animal is now being endangered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CURRENT THOUGHTS

I'm having a hard time accepting my life anymore these days. The past several days I've been feeling sad which is nice to feel again...