Saturday, December 29, 2018

Frankobusto Numero 1

No explaining my or anyone else's existence- I think we are all spores on the cosmic ocean, floating towards some fertile abode where we can procreate... or DIE!!!!!

I have been gestating lately ever since Winter began descending upon us - how else can we speak of Winter except as a period of hibernation and dark involution - but of course I have also been gestating for awhile now, always gestating, as if I wa s some sort of CENTIPEDE LOCUST , A WORM SPIDER! But I digress. The point being of course that- the point being? Of course, the point being is that the point is we have multitude of faculties which precede our mind as such and which form our internal mental structure.

Ah... but there's too much to say, TOO MANY WORDS IN THE INTERNAL MIND STURCTURE....  too many word worms. Did you know vermicelli means little worms in Italian and this was once a popular name for noodles?

No comments:

Post a Comment

CURRENT THOUGHTS

I'm having a hard time accepting my life anymore these days. The past several days I've been feeling sad which is nice to feel again...