Tuesday, January 1, 2019

I am concerned about your fenangle

We are all bodymind structures in a big plasm of blach inky chaos goo, although really we're all colors swimming in a great cosmic vibe together which is quite weird when you have to touch your uncle on the leg, but he didn't mean it so we're all trying to understand the weird ass god-beams flashing directly into our pupiles, lets consider atheism instead, computer generated realities are a little more pleasant and we dont have to sever too many god damn heads my own head is tired from the severed heads well it's okay, you wanted someting better, you fool you, you beautiful fuul, come let us severe sum some head or tails ... very, very, very good, my dear sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CURRENT THOUGHTS

I'm having a hard time accepting my life anymore these days. The past several days I've been feeling sad which is nice to feel again...