The new slogan of 21st century American reaction unfolds from this sentiment. The new modus is: Globalization is a dystopian future, retract into the national embryo. By all means the border must be secured. There is too much osmosis in the atmosphere. Humanity, of course, has always been a regulated organism, but this is on much higher levels. Now the fascist nerve has been upset. People apparently cannot tolerate the Other, as long as it happens in a globalized exchange of virtual identities. There is a surfeit of Being conveyed through the insta-market. So we MUST BUILD THE WALL!
Mexicans undermine the American dream because they are funnels of a larger Colon. Muslims? They are the new Jews, except violent. Poverty of culture translates into poverty of humanity. The great metropolises of America are becoming bizarre anthills. People are violently scrambling to get the New Latest Addition. So Trump plays upon peoples' fear which they ooze out their own consciousness; fear is the most juicy element in Trump and similar demagogues repetoires. It fuels the waking nightmare of thought, the eye gazing over a panorama of American demise. The solution??? Of course! Isolate the so called external agent: life in its greater aspects.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
CURRENT THOUGHTS
I'm having a hard time accepting my life anymore these days. The past several days I've been feeling sad which is nice to feel again...
-
I think that there are two ways to think about the oneirosphere, the first being a stratum in an individual's psyche, and the secon...
-
Theseus and the Minotaur in the Labyrinth, Edward Burne-Jones, 1861 Schazophrenia is quite a formidable beast, if I dare say. HOW ...
-
In the interminable convolutions of my life I have been studying biology in its microscopic aspects which has led me to find a correlation b...
No comments:
Post a Comment